The short answer: NO!
Some things have improved, but it still a laggy mess with the hit detection. I’ve also noticed that when my connection is Yellow, I do crap but when it’s green I’m suddenly a better player.
The reason is down to the shitty hit detection that should have been fixed three to four years ago, they still cannot get it right. Last week I counted several instances where I should have had a kill but I didn’t. I hate to say this but MW3‘s hit detection is better in comparison. Why can’t Tryarch get this right?
I’ve also been getting disconnected from more Lobbies since this update, why is this still a problem? Now before you start giving me shit about it being my connection, lets look at Halo 4 Multiplayer ….. I can play it without getting disconnected ….. Max Payne 3… can play without disconnections, MoH Warfighter, not had a single disconnected session. You see what I’m trying to say?
Sure you can say that Treyarch were not prepared to have X amount of users playing. Fucking bullshit! CoD is a popular (Not the best) franchise, you mean to tell me that Treyarch were not prepared for this?
There are also a few over powered weapons such as the Skorpion EVO which seems to be the most fanboyish of all weapons. I’m suddenly reminded of World At War where everyone was using the MP40 and Juggernaught combo.
More OP/OU (Over used) weapons.
- DSR Sniper
- Shock Charges (WAY OVER USED)
- Bouncing Betties
- Stealth Chopper extremely over powered.
Here are some suggestions which will actually fix the game.
- Shorten the length of time the Stealth Chopper Stays.
- Get rid of Shock Charges on TDM and KC
- Add a Perk like Stalker Pro (from MW3) where it takes longer for mines to detonate.
- Bring back Sleight of Hand
- Bring back Pro Perks.
- Get rid of Hellstorm missles
- Improve the damned hit detection.
- Make Dragon fire work on its own if you leave control of it.
- Keep the promise of less one-hit knife kills.
- Give us a perk which adds more points to Create-a-Class.
Thanks for reading.
- Rant: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (illage3.wordpress.com)
- Black Ops 2: Zombies – Survival on Farm. (illage3.wordpress.com)
- Black Ops 2 ‘Nuketown 2025’ playlist removed, outcry gets it added to new bonus playlist (joystiq.com)