I am now having more problems with Call of Duty Elite. Read below.
- According to Elite I am a founder but I have not got my founder emblems etc. However other people have them. Either I am missing something or Elite(The service it’s self) isn’t working correctly.
- Elite on the console works fully, but it still quite slow at loading times. I can’t seem to find where to get my founder stuff from.
- Every MW3 match I went in last night was laggy. It was fine before the update.
- Took ages to find a match
- I still get disconnected from about 75% of all matches, which by the way gets logged as a loss on my player card. Take a look at my player card, it just shows how many of my matches either lag out or disconnect.
- The hit detection system is still as broken as it was in MW1/MW2.
- Kill cam system is still as broken as it was in MW1 and MW2.
- People are able to knife me from long ranges.
- When I use grenade launcher attachment it takes me two shots to kill someone but they can kill me in one shot with it.
- Lag switchers and cheats are still very common.
- The website for CoD elite still doesn’t let me register my account. I keep getting a 500 error page.