Wow! Two posts in one day, that is a first for me.
Anyway a few months back I asked people to see if they wanted to write for my blog, to keep new posts coming in should I not have the chance to make a post myself. I closed the application as no one took an interest in it. However recently I have been thinking a lot about it.
I have decided to re-open the writer applications, this time you do not need to fill in some stupid form I made in Google Docs. All you have to do is leave a comment, giving me a reason as to why you want to write for my blog, and if Successful I will let you make a test post (it will be published) and if I like it, you can write for the blog.
If you do become a writer here are some things you should know.
- When using images please use URL’s only (Unless they are screenshots) as I do not have much room to upload images, if they are screenshots, then please make them in PNG format, as JPEG’s can be too large.
- Proof read your posts, WordPress has a proof reader built in.
- Tag and categorize posts, to keep things organized. Keep tags appropriate to the content in the post.
- If you need to use vulgarity in your post, by all means do.
- You can add YouTube videos to your posts.
Updates …. again.
Yes I have more updates.
Recently I have noticed that many posts have no tags etc and I think it’s time for a clean up, so for the next couple of weeks I”ll be sorting through my blog posts and tagging them as needed. I will also be deleting some of my older posts, as they are not needed any more.
Thanks for reading, and I’ll be back soon.