This post is not to discuss PSN being down. Ok so leave those comments out of this.
Anyway to sum it up Portal 2 is an amazing game, Valve have really done a great job with Portal 2. They have tried to not divert the game into another story line, which is great for fans, and new comers alike.
- Puzzles are varied and challenging, but not frustrating.
- Good humor from GlaDOS and the Portal Turrets, the voice acting is fantastic. (Not too mention the singing turrets)
- More game-play mechanics add more challenges to even the most hardcore portal fans.
- Graphics wise, the PS3 version is fantastic.
- Steam and PSN integration (when PSN comes back online)
- Split-screen Co-Op is very good, and is different from the single player campaign adding more variety and replay value.
- Ability to save games via steam cloud on PS3 and then use game save on PC/Mac version.
- Cross platform online Co-op between PS3 and PC/Mac. (This is the first AAA game to do this)
- Loading screens can take a while.
- Some puzzles are very frustrating especially in the later stages.
- Not enough combat.
- Can be confusing (at first) for new Portal players.